.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. . . life . . .

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

testing an add-on tool

Blogging is a pretty neat thing. I am no where near in becoming a “blogger” that is consistent, but as new developments arise, it seems pretty clear that blogging is here to stay (for awhile anyway).

I’m submitting this post because I am running a quick test to see how the
Microsoft Word add-on tool will work…

So, I’ll add a hyperlink (as above), and I’ll add a photo too (cropped in Word). I’m also aligning the text to the right of the image as opposed to ‘inline’.

Here’s to hopin’. If this works, I think I’ll use this tool as it will help me use the space for blogging a bit more efficiently. If it doesn’t work, then I guess I’m no worse off and I’ll keep doing what I’ve been doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home