.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. . . life . . .

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

can't get to you (Susan)

There are, what seems to be, a gazillion high school/college alumni network sites.  It's a brilliant idea to have a source for alumni to set things up to be able to keep touch and follow-up on one another after so many years have gone by.  The trouble is, there are too many and they all require $$$ in order for you to be able to access the contact info, or get in touch through whatever their contact vehicle is.  Bummer.
 
Susan (Carter) Buckley (and anyone else who would like to touch base)... if you happen to come back to this site and read this, please email me, or IM at transitionpete.  I guess I'm a miser and don't feel like paying the $20 to be a 1 year member to an online alumni site.
 
Reconnecting with old friends and acquaintances is fun!  I love the idea that we all have gone off and done different things and experienced life in a myriad of fascinating ways!  The thing I've realized over time is that CONNECTION is important -- it's important to be connected to others and be able to share in life's experiences.

1 Comments:

  • I enjoy our random conversations! I pray that God keeps blessing you and your family and renews your strength continually. I am glad that God put a friendship like yours in my life! :) I will check in from now and again to see what marvelous things the Creator is doing for ya!!! Take care buddy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 AM, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home