.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

. . . life . . .

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

This is kind of random...

I normally listen to SportsTalk 980 (WTEM 980 AM) in the mornings during my commute to work. Yesterday was the start of the NBA season, and tonight is the first game for the the Washington Wizards -- lots of talk about this off-season and prognositcation about the contenders and losers.

I dunno why, but I am excited about following the 'Zards. I know very little about who all is on the team and what they are "expected" to do, but I can't seem to shake the growing interest. Maybe it's because they were fairly competative last season and have seemingly upgraded their team to be just that much better this year (team/chemistry-wise) than last.

We'll see if I maintain any enthusiasm about the NBA -- I never really got into it. In any event, I can certainly cheer for the hometown team! Go 'Zards!

1 Comments:

  • Hey petey,

    So the Wizards season is about half over, and that was your LAST POST!!! haha

    Get wit it kid! ha... I enjoy reading your blogs, but alas I have been sad lately as there are no new ones.

    BTW, everyone needs to checkou WVU basketball. They are amazing and will make a splash in the tourney this year. They use good ole fashioned 3 point shooting and SOLID defense. Oh, and Princetonesque backdoor cuts.

    Brent out

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 PM, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home